Finding the correct CRO, identifying the Investigator who can lead a study and finding the centres that can deliver on recruitment are key starting points for a clinical study.
However, the success of a study is not only measured in the data collected but also how early experience is translated into the utility and marketing of the device.
PSF Medical offers:
- Logistic support storage and distribution of clinical supplies.
- Procurement of ancillary medical products.
- Organisation of skills labs to train Investigators
- Intra-operative support such as training, operating key equipment to ensure consistency of use.
- Patient recruitment support, Advertising, Electronic Screening etc.
- Photographic and Video documentation to support product development.